Mount Sinai Careers
Strength Through Diversity
· Demonstrates the ability to perform clinical/technical/service/administrative tasks.
· Assigns work and assures coverage in area(s) of responsibility.
· Provides direct service including home visits as needed.
· Conducts community visits and meetings as needed or assigned.
· Participates in continual evaluation and development of social work services at site of assignment.
· Sets goals and objectives.
· Sets and monitors compliance with performance standards.
· Identifies, assesses and solves day-to-day problems.
· Investigates causes and identifies solutions. Follows up to see that solutions are implemented.
· Proficiency with computer hardware and software programs as needed for ongoing review of workload and UR functions.
· Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to the age of the patients served in assigned area.
· Closely manages utilization, targeted case openings and timely closures for program
· Provides community outreach to enhance referral base and image of program within and outside of agency.
· Closely manages Family Team Conferencing, Elevated Risk, and CDT meetings.
· Provides timely feedback and information sharing.
· Provides intense oversight and strategies for rapid turnaround with high risk cases.
- Bachelors Required, Master Preferred
- Experience as a Program Manager