Mount Sinai Careers
Administrative Assistant - Psychiatry - Full Time Day
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the ability to perform clinical/technical/service/administrative tasks
- Coordinates daily office operations
- Prepares, transcribes, types and proofs a variety of memos, reports, correspondence and minutes
- Collects and manipulates data to generate various reports for department, hospital and regulatory agencies. May develop own reports.
- Signs and issues routine administrative correspondence.
- Coordinates and schedules appointments, meetings, and conferences. Reserves conference rooms, sets up agenda and makes travel arrangements.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Three to four years secretarial and office experience.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in word processing and database software. Some supervisory experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management.