Mount Sinai Careers
Clinical Data Coordinator
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Provide patient and families/caregivers education about stroke.
· Potential involvement in Stroke Clinical trials.
· Responsible for inputting data in “Get With the Guidelines”.
· Participates in Emergency Medical Services (EMS) bi-annual stroke training.
· Moderates stroke support groups that meet twice a month, ensuring that educational needs for the hospital are met (collaborates with nursing education).
· Responsible for Higher Education Research and Development Survey (HERD) data for the New York State Department of Health.
· Partakes in Stroke Community Outreach and Stroke Support Groups.
· May attend local and national stroke meetings.
· Collaborates with the Sinai System Stroke Service.
· Assist with Quality Improvement analysis and action plans for improvement.
- BA or BS degree programExperience Requirements:
A minimum of 1 year of data management experience
Experience with medical terminologyComputer Skills:
Microsoft Office - Intermediate
General Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a very busy environment.
- Demonstrated good analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.