Mount Sinai Careers
Supervisor Social Work - 4000 - Pediatrics Administration
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Department of Pediatrics Administration (MSSL) - Req Number: 77345
Job Title: Supervisor of Social Work
o Complete CSFCF QI Data
o Monitors follow-up of CDT/FTC recommendations
- Scheduling/tracking of Cases to be presented at weekly Clinical Diagnostic Team
meetings. Facilitate weekly Clinical Diagnostic Team Meetings.
- Type-up summary from Clinical Diagnostic Team meetings and enter in the
- Track/review FASP’s coming due and confirm that workers are holding
conferences within the required timeframe.
- Collaborate with the ACS Conference Facilitation unit to schedule Family Team conferences, Elevated Risk Conferences and Service Termination Conferences.
- Provide ongoing training/supervision in relation to relational family counseling, trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy and case management.
- Monitor safety/risk on an ongoing basis and follow the programs case escalation process as needed.
- Attends Family Team conferences, service termination conferences, Elevated Risk Conferences and Child Safety conferences.
- Review & approve worker’s time sheets.
- Collaborate with service providers/ACS to follow-up with case needs/concerns as needed.
- Track, review and approve FASP’s and Plan Amendments.
- Provide ongoing administrative and clinical supervision to case planners and Family Health Assistant.
- Accompany workers to home visits as needed.
- Perform case record audits.
- Collaborate with ACS and service providers regarding case concerns and the escalation process.
- Participate in ongoing discussions regarding audit results and monitor/confirm that new policies are being regularly practiced.
LCSW, plus minimum 3 years’ experience working with children and families.