Mount Sinai Careers
Cardiovascular Technician - Cath Lab
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Cardiac Cath Lab - 77531
- Assists the physicians in all procedures performed in the cardiac catheterization laboratories at the St. Luke’s site and Roosevelt site
- Operates medical equipment in the laboratory
- Prepares rooms for cardiac catheterizations, permanent pacemaker implantations, tilt table studies and other procedures performed in the laboratory by setting out sterile trays, gowns, gloves, instruments, etc
- Follows proper sterile/aseptic technique during procedures
- High school graduate, college science background, degree from allied health program or equivalent.
- Three years cardiac catheterization laboratory or special procedures experience. Training in scrub/sterile technique.
- Exposure to blood, body fluids - universal precautions. Exposure to ionizing radiation.