Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Plans, supervises, implements, and evaluates nursing educational systems, programs, projects, and policies that promote and support the accomplishment of educational goals
- Prepares budgets, controls expenditures in accordance with budget allocations, and/or recommends capital allocations
- Reviews, modifies, and evaluates educational recordkeeping and reporting systems as necessary
- Conducts and/or participates in research activities related to nursing and other associated areas
- Determines the educational needs of the employees necessary to accomplish the objectives of Patient Care Services through collaboration with line and staff personnel
- Develops and implements learning packages, presentations, and other educational materials to meet the needs of the staff on a 24 hour basis
- Communicates the plan for the educational programs/materials in such a way as to encourage and foster participation, involvement, and cooperation
- Selects and develops appropriate instructional strategies for educational activities
- Evaluates the effectiveness of educational programs with future recommendations
- Coordinates activities for development and updating of orientation plans and other educational materials for assigned areas
- Utilizes the Performance Based Development System (PBDS) for assessment and evaluation of learning needs
- Master’s Degree in Nursing.
Cardiac Cath Lab experience is highly preferred.