Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The IT Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services under the direction of the Managing Director. This position delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Mount-Sinai selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers and candidates. A wide degree of creativity, near-and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
What You'll Do:
- Confer with senior leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with senior leadership, and other team members to create a solid partnership.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the institution and the position(s).
- Prescreens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval. Interviews candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers, and include the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers. Provide candidates detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Reviews the hiring manager’s interview performance with each candidate and take appropriate action when warranted. Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates with the approval of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of Mount-Sinai compensation policy.
- Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting. Conducts follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities. Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Visits hiring-manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and uses that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices. Works with and/or directs the efforts of a Junior Recruiter or Staffing Coordinator.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Master’s preferred.
- 8 years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the healthcare and IT industry, with 2 years of corporate recruiting experience mandatory.
- Internet proficiency
- Digital advertising experience