Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
RADIOLOGY DIAGNOSTIC - Req #79877
Job Title: Technical Supervisor MRI
To supervise, plan, direct, organize, schedule, and coordinate the activities of the Technical Staff, Darkroom, and Transportation Staff in Diagnostic Radiology under the direction of the Technical Coordinator. To perform all types of radiographic procedures and examinations under the direction of the Radiologist.
- Performs Radiographic examinations on patients for diagnostic purposes as required.
- Operates all equipment, radiographic and photographic associated with General Diagnostic, including but not limited to: Image Intensifiers, TV Cameras and monitors, high-speed film changers, videotape records, injectors, projectors, fluoroscopic apparatus, programmed angiograph tables, digital subtraction equipment, film copy equipment, matrix camera, computer equipment, magnetic resonance imaging as required.
- Performs all of the duties of a Radiology Technologist.
- Oversees registration of patients, patient scheduling, and preparation for examination.
- Solves problems pertaining to area of responsibility.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Maintains cleanliness of equipment and area of responsibility.
- Maintains quality control.
- Ensures equipment is utilized, stored and maintained in serviceable order. Evaluates and reports any malfunctions and ascertains needs for repair or maintenance. Reports this information to the Technical Coordinator.
- Works safely and provides for the safety of others.
- Calculates statistics.
- Delegates responsibility to staff as appropriate.
- Graduated from an accredited AMA Radiologic Technology Program. B.S. preferred
- 1 year supervisory experience and 3 years technical experience.
- NYS Radiologic Technologic License
- Microsoft Office Suite - intermediate