Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Training Specialist II participates in the planning and coordination of the operational and administrative activities of the Training section. Develops and conducts training courses
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Organizes, prepares and conducts training courses and orientation sessions for client personnel.
2. Assists in the development and preparation of new training courses and materials and/or the procurement of outside training sources, coordination of enrollments and scheduling of courses.
3. Participates in the evaluation of the effectiveness of training courses and sources of training.
4. Support end-users via on-site support, telephone, or pager coverage.
5. Works with application team through the entire life cycle of the implementation to become knowledgeable in decisions affecting use of the system and specific configuration for each implementation.
6. Fully competent to work on all phases of IT training on own and requires only general direction. May oversee training library and training source index.
7. Assist in the direction and guidance of other Training Specialists.
8. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Four years of experience in training in an IT environment, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.