Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
1. Coordinates administrative activities in department including Oracle position requests, supplies/equipment requests, and department payroll – including tracking and reporting.
2. Supports Director in preparation of growth objectives, developing goals and monitoring desired outcomes of programs.
3. Prepares summaries and recommendations for revenue cycle functions, quality improvement and service excellence initiatives.
4. Prepares trending and analysis reports; identifies problem areas and suggestions for improvement.
5. Prepares and monitors department key performance metrics on a monthly basis.
6. Reviews comprehensiveness of programs on an ongoing basis and develops strategies for program adaptation to market changes in conjunction with Director.
7. Assists with monitoring revenue cycle activity and the development of systems and policies to efficiently maximize revenue capture/reimbursement
8. Assists in the preparation and monitoring of annual budgets - operational, personnel and capital.
9. Prepares budgetary variance reports and progress in revenue performance on a monthly basis to review with Director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration or related field, required.
Minimum of two – four years supervisory/managerial experience in a hospital or healthcare setting required; experience in multi-site management preferred.
Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite required – Word and Excel.
Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal. Proven track record of successfully working in a team environment. Must possess energetic, positive, can do attitude with successful track record leading a team to desired goals.