Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
What You'll Do:
- Oversight of 25 staff members made up of RN Case Managers and Clerical Staff for the Emergency department and Medical/Surgical Inpatient units.
- Lead and facilitate the quality and performance improvement of case managers.
- Serve as a resource to staff on utilization management and services
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor Science in Nursing - BSN Required (MSN, highly preferred)
- Case Management experience as a staff or supervisor, required
- NYS RN License CCM, ACM, preferred
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Roosevelt, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b)-retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.