Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Info Services Computer Operations - Req # 83089
The Senior Director of Information Technologies is responsible for the overall IT Service Delivery Program, providing leadership, strategic direction and operational management to drive the program forward to meet business needs. This role will be focused on designing, implementing and managing ITIL based processes and procedures for the services delivered by IT (24x7) for 30,000+ employees at Mount Sinai Health System. Primary areas of responsibility include the following - Problem management, Change management, Incident management, Request management, Service level management, Knowledge Management, Service desk management (24x7), Service continuity and availability, and Performance Reporting.
- Directs the utilization of information system resources and plans, designs, and implements organization wide information metrics, processes, systems and technologies for large and/or multiple areas of the organization.
- Manage incidents, problems, requests and changes according to SLAs/SLOs
- Develop and drive Service improvements based on RCAs, trends and client inputs.
- Monitor and manage service delivery performance of Subcontractor/third party
- Manage incidents as key success factor. Ensure adequate communication with client and Executive Leadership in any major incident.
- Translating customer requirements into working instructions and workflows for Delivery in ServiceNow.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships through the assigned IT Business Relationship Managers at each location
- Mitigating and solving escalations with urgency and determination
- Produce SLA Performance Reporting/Metrics (i.e. change Management Statistics, Monthly Dashboard creation and presentation, etc)
- Assigns and coordinates the work of Information Technologies staff, contractors and vendors.
- Collaborates with Senior Executives in establishing organizational goals for information systems support and technologies.
- Directs the development of the Information Technologies operating budget and maintains necessary controls to assure compliance with budgeted expenses, resources, and staff projections.
- Develops staff and monitor programs to support production services including staffing, standards, productivity analysis, cost factors, benefits realization, and operations processing.
- Ensures the provision of cost efficient information services and support. Anticipate developments in fields of information technology. Write recommendations for management review of enhancements to existing services and support through ongoing review.
- Provide/manage continuous improvement of all services provided and identify alternatives/options to these services in an effort to raise the maturity of the Service Delivery program.
- Performs other related duties
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Systems with course work in Computer Science or equivalent; Master's preferred.
- ITIL v3.x certified.
- Microsoft certifications preferred.
- 8-12+ years of progressive information Service Management experience preferably in a health care field.
- Demonstrated IT Service Delivery Management experience in a senior position at a large-scale enterprise.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and executive presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong skills in Excel (Pivot tables, Reporting, etc)
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Ability to help triage, evaluate, and troubleshoot complex problems
- Ability to communicate and interact with a wide variety of individuals