Emergency Medical Services - Supervisor – Vacation Relief
Categories: Allied Health – Emergency Services
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Job Title: Supervisor – Ambulance Services - 83092
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist, Report and meet with Operations Manager
- Demonstrates the ability to perform clinical/technical/service/administrative tasks
- Assist in establishing standards, goals, and other performance criteria
- Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring compliance of standards as required by Hospital and regulatory agency standards
- Discipline staff in collaboration with Operations Manager and Director
- Trains staff on continuing basis in collaboration with the Operations Manager and EMS Medical Director
- Five Years of EMS Experience
- Certification as a NYS Paramedic with 911 experience preferred.
- NYS issued driver's license with infraction free driving abstract
- Four year high school diploma or equivalent
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.