Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Responsible for the management, operational and administrative activities of the assigned MMTP clinic site.
- Administers and monitors clinic site and departmental activities, including: Compliance with CSAT and JCAHO standards, Compliance with HRA regulations and oversight of STARS Reporting and Compliance with OASAS regulations and workscopes, including data collection.
- Master’s Degree required
- Minimum of three years paid experience in health care delivery, social work, counseling, community or addiction services, public health, public administration, social research or related fields.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two-year experience in a managerial and/or supervisory capacity.
- Analytical skills necessary in order to provide appropriate supervision to union and non-union clinic staff.
- Computer skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clinic staff and hospital departments and outside organizations.
- Possess strong leadership qualities.