Mount Sinai Careers
OTP Psychiatry Physicians in Manhattan and Brooklyn!
The chosen candidate will become part of the Mount Sinai OTP system in either Manhattan or Brooklyn serving diverse communities. The candidate will use skills as a physician, addictionologist, teacher, and team leader. The physician will be responsible for leading a team of counselors, nurses, physician assistants and social workers, all working to reduce the harm of addition to our patients. Teaching and research responsibilities are encouraged, but not required. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Become part of the Mount Sinai OTP system and fight against the Opioid Overdose Epidemic
- You will be encouraged to teach students, residents, fellows and colleagues
- Serve a diverse population and live in NYC where there are numerous excellent school districts and countless cultural activities available
- Outpatient clinic, 7am-3pm Monday-Friday
- Support staff: Counselors, nurses, physician assistants and social workers
- Call schedule example: About once per month, phone only
- EMR system: Avatar
- Administrative responsibilities as the physician is the team leader
- Teaching and research responsibilities are encouraged, but not required
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System