Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Pelvic Urologist for Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island in Huntington, NY!
Mount Sinai is at the forefront of diagnosis and treatment for urinary tract and prostate disorders, kidney stones and cancer, bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction, infertility, and pediatric urologic conditions. This department uses cutting edge technology and advancement, and it would truly be a great experience for anyone interested.
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island is located in Western Suffolk County, on the North Shore of the Island. Only about 40 miles from midtown Manhattan, this particular area is well known for its’ outdoor activities such as boating, and we are just a quick ferry ride to the world famous Fire Island beaches. Access to education, culture, wineries, top restaurants and other leisure activities make this area a desirable destination to live, work, and play.
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Additional support staff
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York State Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Urology
- Pelvic Urology experience highly desired
- Committed to Mount Sinai’s vision and the communities it serves
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Respectfully collaborate and build relationships with a diverse set of teammates
- Thrive in a constantly evolving environment, challenging the status quo and striving to innovate and improve care delivery
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System