The chosen candidate will become part of a well-established and respected multi-specialty team in Manhasset. While working in conjunction with several other PCPs and specialists, as well as administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Work with multi-specialty team in Manhasset
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with great restaurants, good public and private school districts, and easy access to Manhattan
- Support staff
- No teaching, research, or administrative responsibilities
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Executive Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System