Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Pediatric Hospitalist for South Nassau Communities Hospital in Long Island!
As a Pediatric Hospitalist, you will be joining three (3) full time and three (3) per diem associates. Three (3) [12-hour] shifts are considered full time and are split between days and nights, weekdays and weekends. Outpatient sessions are being planned. Hospitalists have teaching responsibilities for residents and students. Research opportunities available, if desired. No administrative duties are required. Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonus, salary guarantee for one year, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, malpractice insurance, and CME stipend.
- Work with a team of pediatric hospitalists
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with excellent school districts and numerous cultural activities
- Three 12-hour shifts split between days and nights, weekdays and weekends
- Teaching responsibilities
- Research opportunities available, if desired
- No administrative duties
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonus, salary guarantee for one year, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, malpractice insurance, and CME stipend.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Committed to South Nassau and Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
South Nassau Communities Hospital is an award-winning, 455-bed, acute care, not-for-profit teaching hospital located in Oceanside, New York. Our dedicated staff serves the entire South Shore, from the Rockaways in Queens to the Massapequas and beyond. And we offer quality, compassionate care on our main campus in Oceanside, plus nine other satellite facilities in the region.
Some people call us the best-kept secret on Long Island, though we rank among the best for the health care we provide. Our commitment to quality is the reason South Nassau is the only hospital on Long Island to receive the following three honors for quality and service excellence:
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, according to The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Top Nursing Care, according to the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet® recognition
- Becker's Hospital Review's 2015 “100 Hospitals with Great Women's Health Programs”
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System