Mount Sinai Careers
Faculty Position - Pulmonary, CC and Sleep Medicine at Mount St. Luke's and West
- Provide Clinical Care throughout system division clinics
- Lead in-hospital consultation rounds with fellows and residents
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York State Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
- Evidence of scholarly activity and teaching ability
- Committed to Mount Sinai’s vision and the communities it serves
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Respectfully collaborate and build relationships with a diverse set of teammates
- Thrive in a constantly evolving, ambiguous environment, challenging the status quo and striving to innovate and improve care delivery
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System