The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking full-time Internal Medicine Physicians to join its practice in West 147th Street in Manhattan, NY.
This site is an established primary care practice with easy access to the subway. While working in conjunction with several other PCPs and specialists, as well as administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine. Mount Sinai’s Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care. The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrative approach to patient care, research, and education. We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
• Medical school affiliated; community based practice
• Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system
• Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School
• Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
• National Health Service Corps-Loan Forgiveness Program
• Medical Degree from an Accredited University
• New York Medical License
• American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
• Experience preferred-including postgraduate training/residency programs in Family Practice and Internal medicine
• Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
• Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
• A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.