The Mount Sinai Health System is currently recruiting Full-time and Per Diem Urgent Care physicians to join it’s growing sites in Manhattan or Brooklyn!
Available practice sites are in Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO, Inwood and the Upper West Side. The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring exceptional patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like to showcase an ambitious and talented physician who is fully committed to the mission of Mount Sinai Health System. For appropriate candidates, there is an opportunity for a faculty appointment with the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, commensurate with credentials, experience, and qualifications. Opportunities may be available for academic and research activity. Per Diem positions are also available.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunities for academic and research activity
- Faculty appointment with Icahn School of Medicine, commensurate with credentials, experience, and qualifications
- Supervision of residents and other clinical staff
- Significant opportunities for leadership, administration protected time, and career development
- Collaborative treatment planning with multiple clinical disciplines
- Scribe support
- Medical Degree, New York State Medical License
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in either EM or FM
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven department
- DEA required
- Strong teaching and leadership skills
About Mount Sinai:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System