The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time Urologist to join its multi-specialty practice in Westchester!
The practice is located in a diverse community with access to great public, private, and parochial schools. Westchester offers beautiful neighborhoods and a wonderful quality of life. Mount Sinai Doctors Westchester offers comprehensive care where patients can see a variety of specialties including cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pain management, allergy, urology, radiology, and podiatry. Additionally, the site has a comprehensive support team, including medical assistants, NPs and techs (lab, echo, radiology).
Ideal candidates will give excellent care to a diverse community of patients that need treatment for a broad spectrum of urological conditions and diseases. The selected candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System. The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine. Mount Sinai’s Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care. The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrated approach to patient care, research, and education. We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
Mount Sinai is at the forefront of diagnosis and treatment for urinary tract and prostate disorders, kidney stones and cancer, bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction, infertility, and pediatric urologic conditions. Physicians will provide general Urological services in a multi-specialty practice, including office based procedures.
- Work with a variety of specialties including cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pain management, allergy, urology, radiology, and podiatry
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with excellent school districts and easy access to Manhattan
- Support staff: Medical assistants and techs (lab, echo, radiology)
- Call schedule: Alternating call coverage within the same specialty
- EMR system: Epic
- No teaching, research, or administrative responsibilities required
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License/Active NYS DEA
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Urology
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
- Respectfully collaborate and build relationships with a diverse set of teammates
- Thrive in a constantly evolving environment, challenging the status quo and striving to innovate and improve care delivery
About Mount Sinai:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System