The chosen candidate will become part of a well run multi-specialty group in the heart of Long Island. The candidate must have an interest in both inpatient and outpatient, but the position will be mainly ambulatory.
Physicians in the group teach at Hofstra or the VA, and there are administrative opportunities for quality and ACO. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Full-time OB/GYN for Long Island
- Serve a diverse population and live in a highly desirable neighborhood with excellent school districts and numerous cultural activities
- Practice is both inpatient and outpatient, but mainly ambulatory
- Support staff: Midwife, NP, LPN, and MA's
- Call schedule: Shared equally with other OB/GYN's
- EMR system: EPIC
- Opportunities for teaching and administrative responsibilities
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage (FOJP Occurance), and CME stipends
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in OB/GYN
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
About the Mount Sinai Health System:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest integrated delivery system, encompassing eight hospitals, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai's vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The Health System includes approximately 7,480 primary and specialty care physicians; 11 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 410 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. The Icahn School of Medicine is one of three medical schools that have earned distinction by multiple indicators: ranked in the top 20 by U.S. News & World Report's "Best Medical Schools", aligned with a U.S. News & World Report's "Honor Roll" Hospital, No. 12 in the nation for National Institutes of Health funding, and among the top 10 most innovative research institutions as ranked by the journal Nature in its Nature Innovation Index. This reflects a special level of excellence in education, clinical practice, and research. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked No. 18 on U.S. News & World Report's "Honor Roll" of top U.S. hospitals; it is one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and in the top 50 in six other specialties in the 2018-2019 "Best Hospitals" issue. Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked nationally in five out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 11th nationally for Ophthalmology and 44th for Ear, Nose, and Throat. Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, Mount Sinai West, and Mount Sinai South Nassau are ranked regionally.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System