Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Designs and conducts complex clinical research studies requiring the determination and evaluation of alternative methods, diagnosis and treatment.
- Analyzes and interprets clinical data from research studies.
- Explores subject area and defines scope and selection of problems for investigation through conceptually related studies.
- Develops hypotheses to be tested and methodology for evaluating results.
- Communicates research results to the scientific community via published papers.
- Coordinates seminars and discussions for dissemination of knowledge and results of research in order to develop new diagnosis or treatment.
- Develops new proposals for research and obtain support for new and/ or continuing research activities.
- Makes decisions and recommendations that have a major impact on extensive scientific research activities.
- May supervise graduate/ medical students and trainees.
- Performs other related duties.
- Doctorate degree (PhD) in sciences or related field
- Minimum five years of experience with scientific investigation.
- Must have demonstrated outstanding achievement in a field of research
- Must have contributed to a number of peer-reviewed publications, inventions or the like, at least some of which have had a major impact on advancing the field or discipline.
- Prior experience successfully securing external grant funding is highly desirable.