Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Dept- Talent, Development and Learning
Job Title: Learning Management System Administrator
The LMS Administrator will be responsible for contributing to and the implementation of learning management strategies being established by an Enterprise Learning Systems Director and a six person learning management group at a large organization (40000 employees). The right fit will be an employee that can remain flexible during tight deadlines, can establish clear expectations, and can deliver e-learning initiatives for high-level stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate software configuration and integration projects
- Improves internal and external processes with a large human resources Talent Development and Education Team
- Facilitate the prioritization of LMS deliverables and manages project scope
- Provides technical guidance in learning systems management to subject matter experts while managing a development work schedule
- Coordinate the assessment, design, development, and implementation of learning projects with Subject Matter Experts.
- Own the functions of curating content, learning objects, and learning records
- Lead the creation of requirement documents, functional specification documents, test plans, reporting, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and manuals.
- Provide LMS customer support and training to decentralized teams.
- Create eLearning content to support Manager functions in the system.
- Basic systems support - troubleshoot problems, and perform system maintenance.
- Answer support requests and act as a backup with our service desk.
- Working knowledge of SCORM and AICC communication packages
- Work collaboratively on other Talent Development and Learning projects
- Bachelors degree in an IT related field is required. Masters Preferred.
- At least 2 years of proven LMS or HRIS experience.
- Working knowledge of Oracle/Taleo Learn Cloud a plus.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Novice to Intermediate Level of working with eLearning publishing suites (Captivate, Storyline)
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.