The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking Full-time Internal Medicine Physicians to join its thriving practice in Uptown Manhattan, NY.
Mount Sinai Doctors - East 85th Street is a multispecialty medical practice located in the Yorkville neighborhood of Manhattan’s Upper East Side. Our physicians and staff work together in a highly collaborative environment to provide quality care to patients of all ages. We offer primary care to children and adults, as well as prenatal care and an array of other specialties. The chosen candidates will become part of a primary care team in the heart of the Upper East Side.
- Work with primary care team in the Upper East Side and lead Mount Sinai Population Health initiatives
- Serve a diverse population and live in a vibrant neighborhood with cultural activities nearby
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Some evenings and weekends
- Outpatient only working with adult patients
- Minimal on call responsibilities
- Fully integrated Electronic Health Record
- Additional support staff
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Some Experience preferred
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
About Mount Sinai:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System