Our community expects the best in us
THE BEST IN YOU BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN US
As an integral part of Valley Health System, Valley Medical Group is a multi-specialty, physician-led and professionally managed group practice dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the people we serve. We have the infrastructure and technology to support your practice so you can spend your time caring for our patients. Our vision is to provide the best care based on the best medicine and best research, in the right setting, at the right time.
We are currently seeking a full-time Gynecologic Oncologist
. Reports to:
Director, Gynecologic Oncology Clinical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides clinical management of the gynecologic patient with special emphasis on the gynecologic oncology patient.
- Provides consultation, diagnostic evaluation , treatment delivery, discharge and follow up service for the gynecologic oncology patient.
- Provides service in the inpatient and outpatient areas
- Preforms surgical procedures in both Same Day and Inpatient Surgical Suite
- Conducts daily rounds on inpatients to ensure quality of care
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology
- Maintains up-to-date credentials including: CV, license, DEA, CDS, Board Certification, documentation of hospital admitting privileges
- Maintains CME credit hours as required for Board Certification and/or hospital staff privileges
About the Mount Sinai Health System:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest integrated delivery system, encompassing eight hospitals, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai's vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The Health System includes approximately 7,480 primary and specialty care physicians; 11 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 410 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. The Icahn School of Medicine is one of three medical schools that have earned distinction by multiple indicators: ranked in the top 20 by U.S. News & World Report's "Best Medical Schools", aligned with a U.S. News & World Report's "Honor Roll" Hospital, No. 12 in the nation for National Institutes of Health funding, and among the top 10 most innovative research institutions as ranked by the journal Nature in its Nature Innovation Index. This reflects a special level of excellence in education, clinical practice, and research. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked No. 18 on U.S. News & World Report's "Honor Roll" of top U.S. hospitals; it is one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and in the top 50 in six other specialties in the 2018-2019 "Best Hospitals" issue. Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked nationally in five out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 11th nationally for Ophthalmology and 44th for Ear, Nose, and Throat. Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, Mount Sinai West, and Mount Sinai South Nassau are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.