Mount Sinai Careers
Gynecologic Oncologist for Valley Health in Ridgewood, NJ!
THE BEST IN YOU BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN US
As an integral part of Valley Health System, Valley Medical Group is a multi-specialty, physician-led and professionally managed group practice dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the people we serve. We have the infrastructure and technology to support your practice so you can spend your time caring for our patients. Our vision is to provide the best care based on the best medicine and best research, in the right setting, at the right time.
We are currently seeking a full-time Gynecologic Oncologist.
Reports to: Director, Gynecologic Oncology
Clinical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides clinical management of the gynecologic patient with special emphasis on the gynecologic oncology patient.
- Provides consultation, diagnostic evaluation , treatment delivery, discharge and follow up service for the gynecologic oncology patient.
- Provides service in the inpatient and outpatient areas
- Preforms surgical procedures in both Same Day and Inpatient Surgical Suite
- Conducts daily rounds on inpatients to ensure quality of care
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology
- Maintains up-to-date credentials including: CV, license, DEA, CDS, Board Certification, documentation of hospital admitting privileges
- Maintains CME credit hours as required for Board Certification and/or hospital staff privileges
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System