Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Primary Care Physicians for Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights!
The chosen candidate will become part of a nine internal medicine physician and multispecialty team in Brooklyn Heights. The position offers an opportunity to build an Internal Medicine practice with a diverse patient population in a large, busy multispecialty practice. The practice is dedicated to the highest quality care and to promoting continued education in its staff while playing an integral role in Mount Sinai’s efforts to establish an outpatient hub in Brooklyn. The role is 100% outpatient with phone call to cover non clinic hours and weekend on rotational basis. Voluntary teaching with Mount Sinai medical students as they rotate on Ambulatory Care rotation at the facility is available. There are no research and administrative responsibilities, but physicians have the opportunity to be involved in PI and QA initiatives. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Work with nine internal medicine physicians and specialists in Brooklyn Heights
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with excellent school districts and numerous cultural activities
- 100% outpatient
- Large group provides coverage when physician is not available and leads to minimal call
- Physicians have 1:1 nursing support
- Easy access to Manhattan
- EMR system: Epic
- No research responsibilities
- Teaching and administrative opportunities available
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, 6 weeks of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, and CME stipends
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System